LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Monday, April 9, 2007
Is Trial Marriage a good idea?
I was thinking about this issue, and i can't help but weigh both sides. Trial marriage is when u move in with a guy, and you live together as couples. This is becoming more rampant especially with young adults. I found out that both males and females have two different reason of going into a trial marriage.I begin to wonder to myself why do females go into trial marriage? Everyone one has their own reasons. Some might say just to know how the guy really is before they get into the real marriage. Also if the guy is the kind of person dat is sloppy, how responsible is he? some might say to monitor their man, if he is cheating or not. Well if a man is going to cheat right under your nose he is going to cheat. which makes me wonder why married men still cheats on their their partners.Some might even say it is better, cos they dnt want to go into marriage nd all it's legal issues.Some might say for security. Security? Security for what? I really dnt know, but if you do pls let me know. I think the main reasons why most ladies go into trial marriage is just to use it as a faster route for marriage. To get his hands on dat document as soon as possible, but the fact remains dat most of dis trial marriages, ends up in DISASTER. If dis sounds offending to you am sorry, i just gotta express my feelings, nd KUDOS to you if yours worked out fine, or u knw someone dat went through it fine. Ladies do you know why guys go into dis kinda relationship? Well no offense to d guys, i just gotta say it d way it is. The main reason why most guys go into dis kinda relationship is because of frequent sex. So dey dnt have to worry about calling up their girl, whenever they feel like having sex. Also found out that most guys go into this just to get a girl that will take care of them, doing laundry, taking care of the house, and all dat extra chores dey feel lazy doing. Well it is now a different issue when kids are involved. Now they have to worry about the well being of their kids, both socially, nd emotionally. I think it is kinda ok too, if u r engaged with dis fella, nd you are getting married soon. SOON as in less dan a year.In my own words, if you are young and thinking about this, pls evaluate d pros nd cons b4 going in. Really i think it kinda gives u more respect as a female.

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 12:02 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At April 10, 2007 at 6:24 PM, Blogger Delilah 3 said…

    Trial Marriage is not a good idea.to me, it is the worst thing that can happen to a girl. it is an excuse for a man to sleep with the maid, the cook and the housekeeper/girfriend at the same time. it is distasteful to me. i cant live with any man unless i am married to him. My Ex suggested this and he nearly got a slap from me. it is a NO NO for me.

     
  • At April 10, 2007 at 7:38 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    Lol Delilah, guys try to sweet talk girls into it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER