LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Friday, April 13, 2007
My Life as an ex CDSS student(Part 1)
One of the most intresting period of my life, was when i was in Command Day Secondary School. (CDSS) ikeja. Well it is a moment i would love to live allllllllll over again, except maybe reducing d butt lashing i went through.lol. Guess what? it actually made my butt firmer though.lol. Lemme start by introducing you to d pple dat made my journey a sweet, nd sour one, as per school authorities. By the way it is a military school mixed with different economy class citizens.
Commandant:He is in charge. ( Did not come in contact with him dat much )
A.O: Administrative Officer. ( Mini devil) He makes lifes of students miserable for no reason.
R.S.M: The main Devil. ( If he flogs you, u will not seat with dat butt for 3 days,no joking )
Soldiers: Lotsssss of them, always waiting for the order of their Oga to flog students lifes out.

Of course we had vice principles, counselors, nd teachers, but they are usually underground, except for some crazy ones. My first day in CDSS, dat was in 1996. I was all happy, nd feeling good dat am now a big girl, soo tired of my primary school. I was ready to move on so bad. Got up early in the morning,(actually was the frst one to wake up in my house ). Got my light green shirt, nd my deep green pinafore, mehnnn dat thing was kinda big, but still i dnt care. My mom took me to school dat day, she helped me get my books, nd got to know my teachers. I was sha praying for her to go quick so i can mingle with my mates.

There is dis thing about my school dat we can't walk in the school compound, we have to double up(jog), except when we are on break. Here comes my very first butt lashing. I was innocently going to exchange a book in d bookstore, then came this tall, chubbing looking soldier, yelling at me, and am still thinking, his he talking to me, with a disgust look on my face.

Agama Lizard: Baggar where you going to? (pointing his cane at me)
Moi: Am going to the bookstore, {still feeling big}.
Agama Lizard: You know sabi say u suppose double up?
Moi: What is that sir?
Agama Lizard: Baggar lie down there.
Moi: Sir, there is dust here lemme go over ther on the concrete.........
{ Before i even finished talking this soldier just gave me a nice beating on the head for asking a stupid question }
Agama Lizard: Baggar i say lie down there.
{ i quickly lied down on the dusty field, this guy flogged me six, on my fresh butt }
Moi:{Crying} Sorry Sir!!!. {with a shaky voice}
Agama Lizard: Start jogging to where you going , you bloody civillian.
Poor me,haba d guy did not even pity me dat i was a fresh student. I sweared for the soldier silently, who born me, for him to know dat am swearing at him,dat means...... Infact lemme not talk.My class mates had dis thnk God dat wasn't me on their faces. I doubled up to the book store, and looked carefully b4, i doubled up back into my class. Trust me i had swollen butt, and i felt like i dnt want to go back to that school the next day. During my JSS1 days, i was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy careful, except for if the soldiers would flog the whole class for making noise in my class,(OMG we were goats in my class, we just can't stop making noise, we were cursed with never shut up your mouth when idle, nd too bad i was stucked with them for three years). Well let me not bombard you with too much, next time i will let you in on how i got into trouble with dis wicked senior. Thnk God he did not kill me sha.lol........

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 11:55 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At April 18, 2007 at 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wooooow i went to CDSS Ibadan,those soldiers are crazy. I feel your pain, though my first flogging was not my first day, but definately my first week. Keep us posted about your encounter with your wicked senior.

     
  • At April 20, 2007 at 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol Agama lizard is that his real name, or the nick name u guys gave him?

     
  • At April 20, 2007 at 6:23 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    That's his nickname, we usually dnt call them by their names.Thnks for stopping by sha.

     
  • At April 20, 2007 at 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol@Agama Lizard
    students too dey give ppl yeye names
    na so we give my introtech teacher
    Ifo somi d'oyinbo, cos he get eczema.
    I see u never finish d story, seems like an interesting one
    my friend, update!!!

     
  • At April 20, 2007 at 10:58 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    lmao.Ifo somi doyinbo ke? Students dey bad mehn.

     
  • At March 16, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Anonymous J-boy said…

    Hi Afrik, I attended CDSS Ikeja and know Agama too well. can never forget the day he came to my JS 3 class and asked us all if we were happy to which we immediately answered "YES". Agama, for who he was said he was going to flog us all for being happy... all he wanted was a bunch of sad students. He spent good quialty time giving everyone 3 strokes each on our backs. this went on for three solid rounds until everyone echoed "NO" when the question came again.
    Agama didn't escape though as this time, he had gone too far.
    AH! AGAMA LIZARD... can'yt forget him in a hurry.
    I still see Agama anytime I go to the cantonment; he's now one quiet electrician.... Amazing how time flies.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER