LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Virginia Tech Students
May all the 32 souls that died in Virginia Tech today rest in peace. may the good Lord heal the hearts of their loved ones. How can one wake up, nd plan to go take lectures, nd boom right there, they face their death. I can't imagine the pain they went through b4 they finally gave up the ghost. I can't imagine the people that wished they had one more chance to talk, love, or share with them everything they have. 32 souls died a painful death for no reason. Why? Why? Why? My heart will cont to grieve for them , their families, and all their loved ones, as long as i remember them.

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 11:52 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER