LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Fighting my Cravings
God help me oh!!! when am not pregnant, nd am craving like dis? what will happen when i get pregnant? Well i know i will overcome sha.Ok dis is it... i have TOO much cravings for a special meal in Dunkin Donut. The worst thing about it is dat if is not made exactly the way i want it, i will go back there nd cause drama, not a big one though,lol........ well sha i always like my bagel toasted in a special kinda of way, love dem to put the butter on it in a kind of special way, want my hot chocolate with whip cream in it in a special way.Am crazy right? yes i agree with u, i know am crazy. So my problem now is that i made a decision to stop my morning visit to dunkin donut if i still want to fit in my summer out fits. So for the past week, i can say i am deeply hurt inside me, when i drive by the damn freaking dunkin donut. So the thing is really tempting me hard. I almost even wanna pick a silly argument with my bf, so i can compensate with it, but thnk God sha he did not fall for it.lol... This morning was worst, i was in their parking lot already, den from no where my NO MORE dunkin donut zeal kicked in again, nd i sadly drove out of their parking lot. My throat is still itchy but hey...., lets see how long i can take it, but am thinking am going to break the chain soon.lol. I know we all have some kinda of cravings. Drop a comment about what ur own craving is. Dnt be shy.lol.

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 5:23 PM  
18 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER