LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Happy Earth's Day
I would not let this day go by,

Without wishing mother earth hapy birthday.

Even though people who are exisitng inside you are filled with all sort of nonsense.

Sometimes it feels like pple dnt appreciate u enuff.

I wonder maybe this is why u rebell back sometimes .

With Hurricane?

Tornado?

Tsunami?

Regardless we still can't do without you.

We just can't decide to go live in the sun, or moon.

Mother Earth, we still love u.

Plus some of us are trying to still preserve you well.

While some can't just help it, they just dnt know how to preserve u.

Cos we dnt want to witness or be a partaker, whenever you rebel.

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 4:38 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER