LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
You said you will make a way!!!
Lord why is the way not opened yet?

Am i being in a hurry too much?

It's 5years already since you said it.

Am in the wilderness Lord, I dnt know where to turn

Show me a way Lord.

The tunnel is too dark for me to walk in.

Things that i don't want to be said to me, are now being said.

People are questioning me Lord, nd i know u know,that it's u that they are questioining

Lord i know your words will never come back to you unfulfilled

Lord my faith is getting weaker, i dnt want to doubt you, cos i know you did greater things for me in d past.( Humans, yes we always want more)

After telling you my heart, in prayers,nd sobing like a baby that's starving for the warmth of his/her mother.

It clicked in my head, and i started singing the song: GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

even though i know you understand perfectly what am talking about. I need that way Lord.I need it ASAP. I dnt want unbelievers asking me;where is my GOD?

Put a smile on my face Lord. I want to proclaim that there is NOTHING that is IMPOSSIBLE for u to do.

I heard conformting words from my loved one that restored my assurance that: YES,YOU CAN MAKE A WAY.
posted by LurLar @ 9:42 PM  
12 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER