LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Top Ten bullshits I can't stand
I have lots of bullcraps i can't stand, but here are the most annoying ones:

1. Fake Ass People: mehn i hate when pple are not being real to me,they are so super sweet to u in ur face, but when u r not there, u dnt want want to know how bad dey av painted u, when i find out about dis lame ass pple, it makes it hard for me to trust anyone but me.

2. Liars: I know we all lie, but lying has degree, some pple r just to extreme dat dey come up to ur face, nd lie, nd dey freaking know in their guts that they are lieing. Nd u see dem,dey be like "I SWEAR TO GOD". How dare dem call GOD into their lying mouth. morrafuckers.

3. Drama: Some pple r just too freaking dramatic, dey act like dey r d most non-fuked up pple, but by the time u dig their shyt up, dey r so disgusting, nd way worse dan u r.

4. Snitches: Jeeeeeeeeez i cannot stand this crap!!!, You trust a friend,u tell dem some secret stuffs, nd by the time u find out, dey cannot freaking hold their lips together, nd by the time u know it, everybody knows, nd dey all up in ur buizness.Casting u out like u an outcast.

5. Arrogant People: Some pple are just too full of themselves, they act like they own the world, they expect u to say hi to dem first, dey expect u to be crawling on d floor while u greet dem(esp nigerians). This kinda pple are nothing but bull crap.

6. Call me Aunty or Uncle: OMG, Nigerians are so into this,for d pple dat r so into it, i dnt think dey will move on, without doing dis, I have fought with a lot of pple, nd kept malice with lots of pple over dis. Someone older dan u with two yrs, will expect u to be calling dem aunty or uncle, so dey can feel like YES, i own u. Damn i will rather have u go ur way nd i go my way, but still my parents had made me add dat to some pple's name, i wonder if dey had wanted it so bad, why can't dey change their name to aunty watever their name is,abi na me koba their life?

7. Wannabe: There are some pple, dat dnt just get it....lol. They wanna act so fly,nd gangsta,but in reality dey r just displaying how stupid,nd fuked up dey r.

8. Pple dat just can't say my name right: Have u ever been in a lecture room, nd d professor is destroying ur name like hell. I understand some pple that wants to learn how to pronouce it right, nd dey try better each time. I have had some lecturer, call my name nd she had dis disgusting look on her face,like say na shyt she dey chop...yeye woman. I had to pronounce in it in syllables for her, guess what? she still dnt wanna pronounce it right. I had to make up a nickname, nd i was like if u can't pronounce my name right just call me.......

9.Broken Promise:If u dnt love a girl or a guy,pls dnt make dem beleive u do,dnt lie to dem dat u love dem,nd u knw dat ur aim is just to get down low with dem, why not say dat upfront? For pple dat do it...dats fuked up. Guess what? there is something known as karma it's going to hunt u down at d least time u expect it. I also hate when pple say dey will do something,giving me all hope, nd assurance, nd by d time u know it, dey disapoint u. If u r not sure about doing something,dnt assure pple with it. Just say 50% chance, nd tell dem not to put their mind on it.

10.Nagging Pple: If u have seen pple nag, i bet u will understand what am talking about, nd if u haven't wait till u find one......lol.

Do u have bullcraps u can't stand? Share it........lol

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 11:58 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At May 9, 2007 at 5:39 PM, Blogger EDNUTEY said…

    LMAO@ Call me Aunty or Uncle

    brehehehe, can u imagine!!!
    I remember the time Temitope was fighting Naomi cos she didn't call her "Aunty Temitope"
    can u imagine
    ONLINE for that matter

    Wannabes piss me off to, and most ppl that do it are nigerians, even d ones wey dey come from one ugly villagw without electricity go wan talk like american, DAMN IT be real!!!!
    and they be like " u wonna go" U wanna come"

    some will even be like "u wanna to come" LMAO, that shit pisses me off like crazy

    Dramatic ppl, E.G TB Joshua, he's too dramatic to be a pastor
    to me, he's just phony!

    lol@Arrogant....greet me first, like that will pay my school fees!!!
    U KNOW!!!

    LOL@ destroying ur name

    u need to hear my classmates calling my name in class, that's why I let them call me by my nick name instead, its so annoying

    Most guys do that, especialy to the naive young ladies...and they start laughing at her back and be like "look at her, what a fool"
    rubbish! nemesis will catch up on such ppl.

    LOL, when I want something so bad, I nag...lol

    I hate pride...ppl feeling they are just too good for others...or ppl that act too intelligent...making other ppl look stupid when they talk, like oh no my opinion counts, ur's is just a piece of crap
    I hate such ppl with passion!

    I hate ppl all up in my business, especially when I don't want to tell u something but u just want to know it...and nigerians do that alot, those older women...tharare not even related to u like 100 miles, being all up in ur business, telling u what to do
    makes me sick!...if I want u to know something, I will tell u, and if not, get lost!

    I hate ppl looking down on me...maybe bcos I'm little, trying to play on my intelligence, I'm just small not stupid

    Snitches, God punish them all!
    most of it blows up when u have a fight, and they start telling on each other's secrets
    so juvenile!

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 5:39 PM, Blogger EDNUTEY said…

    kai, I don take up all d space here, lol

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really? why do u keep calling me uncle? abeg ya uncle dey for village ;)

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 6:59 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    chei Sparkleeeeeee, u don write book sef...lol. Oh yea i remeber d temit nd naomi,call me aunty beef.lmao TB joshua lohun lohun,make TB joshua catch u.lol

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 7:02 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    D, dnt tell me u r going to deny u r not my uncle again......lol. Well i willingly chose to call u uncle, not dat u forced me. Well Uncle D,how come i dnt see u at our usual joint.lol

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 10:08 PM, Blogger EDNUTEY said…

    hmmm, me sef smell RAT!

    Joint...Uncle D who art thou?

     
  • At May 10, 2007 at 3:53 AM, Blogger Dolly said…

    @ sparkle: Kilode u don take all the space

    Most people that do it are nigerians, I could remember a Man telling his man of his age that my name is Juwon but Call me Uncle juwon..... can u Imagine.. nonsense

     
  • At May 10, 2007 at 7:50 AM, Blogger LurLar said…

    lol @ Sparkle,rat ko,rat ni.

    Lmao@ my name is juwon,but call me uncle juwon.Man sef dey put call me uncle for head? i hope dey call dem uncleor aunty at work too, dey will tell their boss if she/he, is older to call dem aunty or uncle.yeye pple. respect is reciprocal.U respect me, i respect u.

     
  • At May 10, 2007 at 11:09 AM, Blogger Admin UD said…

    Hi Lurlar, first time on ya blog and am diggin it. Well, wat yu listed can be said to be general. Nobody wants any of those kinda pipo.

    Will def. be back to digest more.

    @Sparkle, you are notoriously turning into a 'blog harlot ooo'...lol

     
  • At May 10, 2007 at 1:52 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    Thnks Ugo for stopping by.

     
  • At May 14, 2007 at 4:01 PM, Blogger EDNUTEY said…

    My name is Juwon but call me Uncle Juwon
    ori e baje lorun e!!!

     
  • At November 12, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER