LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Friday, July 6, 2007
7 things you dnt know about me.
Well make me sef join the circle.....

1. I fell in love with blogging from doing gbeborun....(I came to blogville to find out something about some1.) I found out wat i wanted to know,nd d person dnt even know me,or knows about dis. Nope it's not you,nd you dnt even know d person.

2. Am obssessed with Qtips.....i pick d dirt(nothing in there actually) everyday.I have to put saliva in it,b4 i put it my ear or else i believe it's going to make my ear bleed.

3. Dnt know d reason why.......but i check my self out,everytime. If am walking on d street,in d church,especially in nigerian parties. Am just too self consious.

4. I dnt know if this is good or bad........i plan my worst case scenerio every day. (wat i would do incase i got into a bad accident,wat i would do incase i got attacked,wat i would do i got caught in a lie,i was about to tell...e.t.c)

5. I had my first boyfriend when i was 11 years old. The guy really liked me a lot,bought me anything i wanted but i won't just give in. Funny story......but i won't talk about it now.

6. In naija...i was a strict girl,but did not really take my education as serious as i was supposed to take it. ( Did not write my notes in class, chilling out with friends in girls bathroom nd carrying out the latest gist of who is dating who,or who is touching who's private part.

7. I wished i got married at 21,nd have my first child at 22.lol. Too late now sha.

Ok i hereby tag all of you bloggers that are reading now,nd u haven't done this.....lol especially u.( sparkle).
posted by LurLar @ 6:51 PM  
17 Comments:
  • At July 6, 2007 at 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol
    why did u tag me
    I decided not to write a post like dis, but dis witch tagged me
    lol, i'll do it d next time I update

     
  • At July 6, 2007 at 10:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i am sparkling............

     
  • At July 7, 2007 at 3:09 PM, Blogger יש (Yosh) said…

    :D

    Whoa @ the "QTips"...Is this the first time anyone "else" knows about it?

     
  • At July 8, 2007 at 5:48 PM, Blogger diary of a G said…

    hehehe @ #1
    (sneaky devil you: i like ur style)

    @ #4 I can tell from ur last post
    whatever works for you...but what if ur in a rush?

    #7 wow that young

    good to know

     
  • At July 9, 2007 at 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1st bf at age 11...haaaaaaaa!

     
  • At July 9, 2007 at 3:41 PM, Blogger EDNUTEY said…

    na so o Pink Satin
    dis Lurlar don dey dan kan wo
    lmao
    ogbontarigi

     
  • At July 9, 2007 at 7:18 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    @ Super...it's good to be sparkling.
    @Yosh....dey just know dat i love to clean my hair, dey dnt about d addiction ,nd saliva part.
    @ Diary of a G...It all plays out in my head.(dnt know how,,,but it does)
    @ Pink Satin...abegi jo Omo JSS2 is not to young to have a bf jare, as long as ur brain is intact....nd it was even a cutie from SS1 den, so dnt blame me, but nothing beyond dat jare, just d tag.
    @ Sparkle...... Like u did not have ur first bf @ d age of 6. Una go dey for sand dey play touchie touchie.....lol

     
  • At July 9, 2007 at 7:19 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    clean my ear*

     
  • At July 10, 2007 at 6:27 PM, Blogger SET said…

    LOL, PLEASE DONT HAVE BAD THOUGHTS, I USUALLY TALK TO MYSELF WITH POSSIBLE SCENERIOS, ALWAYS OF ME DISSING MY SEMI EX. I AM TAGGED

     
  • At July 11, 2007 at 1:22 AM, Blogger ...toyintomato said…

    # 1, "I fell in love with blogging from doing gbeborun.."

    don't worry every single one of us all fell in love with bloggin from doin gbeborun, maybe not the same reason as yours, sha..lol

     
  • At July 11, 2007 at 6:24 AM, Blogger exschoolnerd said…

    lol @ who's touching who's private part!!!!!!

    i am also self concious too..always checking meself out..i h8 it.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 at 7:49 AM, Blogger LurLar said…

    lol@set.....i do dat too sometimes.

    @toyintomato......hmmmmm,i think my own gbeorun has another step.

    @Ex......lol, my mama dey always yab me,everytime i go out with her,just can't help it oh.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 at 8:21 AM, Blogger Admin UD said…

    Hmmm, interesting, Now, i've learnt a lot about you..hehehe. #4 is quite commendable. Big ups

     
  • At July 12, 2007 at 4:21 AM, Blogger diary of a G said…

    diary of a g was here

     
  • At July 13, 2007 at 7:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HE HE HE

    I JUST DROPPED BY TO LET YOU KNOW OF A COMPETITION THAT IS RUNNING AT THE AFRICANLOFT.

    WWW.AFRICANLOFT.COM

    PLS, PARTICIPATE AND PASS THE WORD ALONG.....

    THANK YOU...
    EXCUSE TYPOS BEEN DOING THIS FOR HOURS...
    PAMMY

     
  • At July 13, 2007 at 2:26 PM, Blogger ♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said…

    You are a phycho! Lol...just kidding....you are just a lil bit odd.. in an odd way! lol! Have a nice weekend anyhoo!

     
  • At July 19, 2007 at 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lmao this is hilarious... who is touching whos private parts... lol.. that jus sounds sooo adorable... YOU are adorable... first boyfriend at 11 huh? i was going to yarn someways oh... but me self.. my first boyfriend was at 12 or 13... he was the hotness... still is... love this.. i already did it b4 but my husband naijadude tagged me again so i'll probably do it again... hehe

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER