LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Color Issues
Pls Note: This post is not intended to pick on any race. If you find it offending?.......too bad.

An AFRICAN man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only AFRICAN man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him. The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."

The AFRICAN man turned around and stood up. He then said:

"listen Bitch....when i was born, I was AFRICAN

"When i grew up, i was AFRICAN "

"When i'm sick, i'm AFRICAN "

"When i go in the sun, i'm AFRICAN "

"When I'm cold, i'm AFRICAN, "

"When i die, i'll be AFRICAN"

But you my friend...."

"When you're born, you're pink, "

"When you grow up, you're white, "

"When you're sick, you're green, "

"When you go in the sun, you turn red, "

"When you're cold, you turn blue, "

"And when you die, you turn purple."

"And you have the nerve to call me colored!!

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 11:35 AM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER