LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
At Last!!!
First of all,lemme start by saying Happy new Year to all my readers,and blog fam. 4months vacation no easy at all.lol. How are u all doing? I know u r fine by God's grace,and if you are not,know in your that it's going to be well in Jesus Name.

Mehn....I have to say a big thank you all of you that got me back in here,cos when i read my comments,i just can't help but feel the love,but anyways,am back.

My Blog most likely will take a new turn dis year,i want to reach out. I have some ideas,but still do u guys have any ideas of ways to reach out? What's going on in blogville? Mehn everywhere is just dry...well we still got some faithfull pple that update reguraly which i really admire them for it.

Finally I choose to update today cos it's my BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday to me,and i hope this year brings more joy and happiness to me.

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 8:01 AM  
13 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER