LurLar's Afrikness
Little pieces of me that makes me complete.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Happy BuffDay Mama
Dear God,
Am grateful and thnkful for the life of my mama,she is one of the greatest,most insipiring woman i have ever met. You gave her such a wonderful heart dat she can give her eyeballs out,just for some1else to have sight(even though pple around her dnt appreciate that too much). You gave her this free spirit that she can connect with anyone,nd any age,nd she will act like she has know u for ever. I thnk you for her submissive heart. She takes life as simple as she can. Sometimes pple ask if she was the eldest sister amongst her sisters,with the way she relates to them. I thnk you for giving her mutitalented gifts....(Nurse..a pro,fashion designer..she design my clothes,She can make hair...makes my hair from day1 till present, can cook like a pro,Good with technical problems,nd loving spirit for her husband,nd children). She checks on me everytime,( i grab the wrong message sometimes). Sometimes when God puts into my thinking and ask me....did you check on ur mum nd ask her how she is doing?the way she does to me.......I feel ashamed nd tell myself: Do you know how much that will mean to her? God please 4give me, nd help me appreciate her more than the way am doing now. I want to show her i love her,care for her,appreciate her,nd would never trade her for another mother. God pls give her long life.....so she can see her grand children,nd great grandchildren.God pls give her prosperity......so she can reflect back on her life nd know that,it's not a waste. God pls give her good health......so she would be able to live in comfort,untill the day you finally call her into ur bossom.God you know that special thing she wants from you......pls give it to her as her next Birthday Present.

Your most loved daughter,

LurLar

Labels:

posted by LurLar @ 10:27 PM  
13 Comments:
  • At July 14, 2007 at 1:37 PM, Blogger ...toyintomato said…

    ..deep.
    i think you shld show/print/send this post and show your mum.
    sometimes we often forget to show our mum our proud we are , of them, we often want to use a big gift.
    usually the smaller it is, the more meaningful it is.
    it will bring smiles to her.

     
  • At July 14, 2007 at 4:03 PM, Blogger EDNUTEY said…

    Happy by day to u
    happy by day to u
    happy by day dear mama lola
    happy by day to u
    lol
    naija style

     
  • At July 14, 2007 at 4:27 PM, Blogger diary of a G said…

    Lular, happy buffday to your moms
    I feel you on how great your mother is

    all the things she is capable of
    is just amazing
    if only girls today had as much traits and so caring
    the world would be a better place

    not an easy shoes to fill
    but am sure you are just as wonderful

    what ya doing for her?

     
  • At July 14, 2007 at 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY LURLAR O...A ri emi se pupo o!AMIN!

     
  • At July 14, 2007 at 8:58 PM, Blogger david santos said…

    Thanks for you work and have a godd weekend

     
  • At July 15, 2007 at 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If this is not lovely, I don't know what lovely is.

    I'd like to dedicate a lil poem to your mama

    Mummy Mi
    I have trusted a lot of people
    but they betrayed me,
    right from my birth,
    i have looked
    up to you because
    you have never let me down
    You love me like a monkey
    loves a banana.
    You brought sweetness into
    my life by bringing me into this world.
    Even though i fail to appreciate you at times, you're my angel
    The one I look up to
    The one I can run to
    The one who will be there
    when no one's near.
    You're the sweetest mama
    and sweet things happen to
    sweet people
    especially on their birthdays.
    I love you ma
    Happy Bday

    P.S: A fan of yours on BI thru my big headed sis
    www.lovita.bravejournal.com

     
  • At July 16, 2007 at 3:30 AM, Blogger ♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said…

    Awwwww, happy birthday to your Mama! God bless her! Have a good week!

     
  • At July 16, 2007 at 6:31 AM, Blogger יש (Yosh) said…

    Happy belated birthday to her o! No matter how bumpy it might get with the parents, they'll always have a place in our hearts!

     
  • At July 16, 2007 at 11:30 AM, Blogger SET said…

    AWW THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. LOVE MY MOTHER TOO, HMMMI THANK GOD FOR MY PARENTS O

     
  • At July 16, 2007 at 1:28 PM, Blogger LurLar said…

    Awwwwww,thnk you all oh.mehn it feels like,am d one doing the birthday sef.

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 10:29 AM, Blogger Admin UD said…

    Damn, how could i have missed this. Happy belated buffday to ya moms dear. Hope she had a good one. Cheers!

     
  • At July 19, 2007 at 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this writeup.. Happy baiday mummy lurlar...

     
  • At July 19, 2007 at 11:31 AM, Blogger badderchic said…

    Amin o! sister in d lord amen! just showing some love. thanks for droppin by

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: LurLar
Home: Boston, MA
About Me: I love being me, i love to hang with different kinda pple, cos i learn a lot from them, no matter what and who they are.
See my complete profile
Recent Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Thank You for stopping by my blog nd pls make urself comfortable.

Cool Blogs
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER